General School Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
General School Project Forum

A Forum for the use of LHS students only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum seriously lacks members and use, please spread it to all your
friends/co-workers at school! This is for everyone's use, after all.

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross Worlds
Admin
Cross Worlds

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Empty
PostSubject: To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be   To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:50 am

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be ZyZxH0h

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be YDNGPVL

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be 9ZWHtjb

In this project i will be doing a Let's play of the game "To Be or Not To Be", which is a chose your own adventure style partial parody of Shakespear's Hamlet. I won't do all endings, because of how many there are, but I will play as all three characters available, Hamlet, Ophelia, and Hamlet Sr. I'll also stop at some points and let you readers vote on what happens next.

Obligatory Warnings (Click the following bar to see them):

Now that that's over, let's begin... with some exposition.

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be T0xsTi3

Somehow, i doubt that.

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be JBrckIa

They then present you a larger than necessary picture of the skull, but we'll be seeing one soon enough.

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be P9E9fhS

And we all know that's totally not what i'm going to be doing  Wink  

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be SIata2Z

Our first choice, and our first voting opportunities. Shall I show the side options, or dive right into the story? Also, which character do you want to see first, Hamlet Jr., Hamlet Sr., or Ophelia?
Back to top Go down
https://lhsprojectcenter.board-directory.net
Cross Worlds
Admin
Cross Worlds

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be   To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 pm

well... for a lack of votes, i'll just post the extras in spoilers.

Acknoledgements path:

Turning the non-existant page:
Back to top Go down
https://lhsprojectcenter.board-directory.net
dmartin@lockport

dmartin@lockport

PostSubject: Re: To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be   To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:10 am

Hope this goes through this time...
I would like to see Ophelia first, and I think seeing side options would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be   To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To parody or not to parody, that is the adventure! Cross Let's Plays: To Be or Not To Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General School Project Forum :: Main Academic Topics :: English Projects-
Jump to: